Apple is getting closer and closer to the final release of iOS 11.3. The Cupertino company on Monday introduced the fourth beta for the upcoming software release, suggesting the finished version is just around the corner.
Appleâ€™s software was first detailed by the company earlier this year. Itâ€™s expected to include a number of notable updates, such as new Animoji, battery management settings, and Messages in iCloud, among many other features.
9to5Mac has a thorough list of all the features (below) that have been discovered since the first iOS 11.3 beta was made available.
Apple previously said iOS 11.3 would launch this spring, so weâ€™re getting very close to a consumer release. Weâ€™ll update this post if anything of significance appears in the newest beta.
- 4 new Animoji on iPhone X: Lion, Skull, Bear, and Dragon
- ARKit 1.5 with support for vertical surfaces like walls, irregular shaped surfaces like circular tables, support for auto-focus, and 50% higher resolution
- Business Chat for iMessage in beta with Discover, Hilton, Loweâ€™s and Wells Fargo on board
- Health Records in Health app automatically updated from select partners
- More prominent music video features in Apple Music
- HomeKit software authentication without chip certification
- Advanced Mobile Location for sending your location to emergency services when calling from iPhone
- Messages in iCloud
- New privacy page during set up and a new Privacy icon in Settings (gray becomes blue)
- Splash screen for Messages in the Cloud, backup can be disabled in Settings
- iBooks is now just Books
- App Store lists version number and update size on Updates screen
- App Store following text size
- Hello, Feedback appâ€¦
- Apple TVÂ shows up in Home appÂ with tvOS 11.3, doesnâ€™t work as hub for automation and remote access without tvOS 11.3 on iOS 11.3,Â AirPlay 2 also working
- New â€˜Confirm with Side Buttonâ€™ prompt for purchases on iPhone X
Article source: https://www.technobuffalo.com/2018/03/05/ios-11-3-beta-4/