The UEFA European Women’s Under-17 Championship chosen turn has begun as Bulgaria’s 7 rivals in May’s finals are motionless this month.
- Qualified: Bulgaria (hosts), Netherlands
Group 1 (21–27 March): England, Greece, Hungary (hosts), Georgia
Group 3 (23–29 March): Spain (holders), Poland, Sweden (hosts), Slovakia
Group 4 (20–26 March): Germany, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Scotland (hosts)
Group 5 (23–29 March): France, Portugal (hosts), Czech Republic, Northern Ireland
Group 6 (21–27 March): Denmark, Italy (hosts), Iceland, Slovenia
Group 7 (24–30 March): Belgium, Austria (hosts), Finland, Wales
• The 7 organisation winners validate to join hosts Bulgaria in a finals from 5 to 17 May. The pull will be done during 10:30CET (11:30 local) on 5 Apr during Flamingo Grand Hotel Spa, Albena.
- Netherlands striker Nikita Tromp’s one strike combined to her 11 subordinate turn goals took her career sum to 21 – violation a foe record formerly hold by Vivianne Miedema and Claudia Pina.
- Holders Spain have reached a final 5 finals, and are are on 4 titles, dual behind Germany.
- In Spain’s organisation are a usually side other than a stream champions and Germany to have won a title, Poland, and a organisation they kick in a 2013 final, Sweden.
- Spain kick Poland to go by from final season’s organisation theatre in Lithuania.
- Ireland kick Germany in 2010 to strech a final, a initial time a then-holders had ever been knocked out of a three-year-old tournament.
- Georgia are in their entrance chosen turn while Northern Ireland, Wales, Slovenia, Slovakia, Russia, Hungary and Greece are all aiming to join hosts Bulgaria in subordinate for their initial WU17 EURO finals.
Article source: https://www.uefa.com/womensunder17/news/newsid=2581777.html?rss=2581777+WU17+EURO+elite+round+latest