The annual UEFA Champions Festival will take place opposite 4 venues in executive Madrid, charity giveaway party to football fans from Thursday to Sunday in a week of a UEFA Champions League final.
UEFA and a blurb partners have laid on a operation of entertainments, from live DJs during a Puerta del Sol to proof matches on a representation during a Plaza Mayor, with supporters of all clubs invited to share in a singular atmosphere of Champions Week.
• Plaza Mayor – UEFA Champions Pitch
• Puerta del Sol – Main theatre
• Plaza del Callao – UEFA Champions League Superstore
• Plaza de Oriente – Giant Trophy Selfie Point
UEFA Champions Festival highlights
Thursday 30 May (11:00–00.00)
• Puerta del Sol: Opening rite (11:00)
• Plaza Mayor: UEFA’s #EqualGame debate will have activations during a UEFA Champions Pitch with a Special Olympics and a International Federation of Cerebral Palsy Football (14:15-16:00)
• Puerta del Sol: Singer/songwriter Sebastian Yatra will perform on a categorical theatre (22:00-23:30)
Friday 31 May (11:00–00:00)
• Puerta del Sol: Football Freestylers (12:00-12:30 and 14:45-15:15)
• Plaza Mayor: UEFA’s #EqualGame debate will underline an amputee football compare as good as giving fans a possibility to take penalties blindfolded and play on crutches on a UEFA Champions Pitch (13:30-14:45)
• Plaza Mayor: Watch a UEFA Ultimate Champions Tournament, that will see UEFA Champions League legends take partial in a five-a-side contest (kick-off 17:00)
• Puerta del Sol: Superstar DJ Dimitri Vegas Like Mike will perform on a categorical theatre (22:15-23:00)
Saturday 1 Jun (11:00-18.00)
• Puerta del Sol: Colombian low-pitched artist Carlos Vives to give pre-match opening (16:15-18:00)
• Puerta del Sol: Roberto Carlos will expostulate a UEFA Champions League prize from a Nissan mount to a Estadio Metropolitano forward of a final
• The UEFA Champons Festival will close during 18.00 and there will be no open screening of a final
Sunday 2 Jun (11.00 – 22.00)
• Plaza Mayor: UEFA #EqualGame activations on a UEFA Champions Pitch, including muster games involving a Homeless World Cup (15:30-16:15) and a European Powerchair Football Association (16:15-17:00)
• Puerta del Sol: Performances by internal Spanish acts via a afternoon and evening
• Visit a UEFA Royal House of Football, that facilities a #EqualGame Zone and a UEFA Shirt Gallery.
• Meet former UEFA Champions League stars during one of a envoy designation sessions
• Have your print taken with a UEFA Champions League trophy
• Visit a UEFA Champions League Superstore during Plaza del Callao
UEFA Champions Festival partner activations
• Gazprom – Plaza Mayor: Take partial in a Gazprom Dribbling Challenge, and emanate your possess personal GIF in a Gazprom Champions Tunnel.
• Heineken – Puerta del Sol: Visit a Heineken Bar for a possibility to accommodate a final envoy and win tickets for a match.
• Hotels.com – Plaza Mayor: Appearances from football legends, a swimming pool and a rooftop bar wait visitors to a Hotels.com Champions Retreat.
• Lay’s – Puerta del Sol: Pepsi have teamed adult with Terracycle to inspire fans to take an active purpose in recycling Pepsi products to emanate a some-more tolerable event.
• Mastercard – Puerta del Sol: Fans can learn their dark footballing talents, a singular camera transforming their skills into epic, shareable videos.
• Nissan – Puerta del Sol: Members of a open can enter Nissan’s 360 knowledge of lights, sounds and fast-paced action.
• Playstation – Plaza Mayor: Play FIFA 19 on PlayStation®4 Pro and ‘Live a Game’ with a latest titles for PlayStation®VR. Final tickets can also be won.
• Santander – Plaza Mayor: The Santander Arena’s round hulk shade will uncover a biggest UEFA Champions League moments in 8D approximate sound.