Qualifying for a initial UEFA Under-19 Futsal EURO began with January’s rough turn stuffing a final dual spots in March’s categorical round.
- Preliminary turn results
- Greece trill Andorra 4-3 in rough turn Group A decider
- Cyprus win all 3 games to swell from Group B
- Pair join 26 teams given bye to March’s categorical round
- Seven teams will allege from categorical turn to join hosts Latvia in finals
- Final contest during Arena Riga from 8 to 14 September
- Two organisation winners swell to categorical round
Main turn groups (26â€“31 March)
Group 1: Kazakhstan, Poland, France, Finland (hosts)
Group 2: Azerbaijan, Slovenia (hosts), Netherlands, Cyprus
Group 3: Portugal, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (hosts), Moldova
Group 4: Ukraine, Romania, Belgium, FYR Macedonia (hosts)
Group 5: Spain, Hungary, Georgia (hosts), Turkey
Group 6: Russia (hosts), Czech Republic, Belarus, Greece
Group 7: Italy, Croatia (hosts), Slovakia, England
- Seven organisation winners join hosts Latvia in a finals from 8 to 14 Sep 2019 during Arena Riga.
Finals (8â€“14 September)
- In a finals, two groups of 4 will be formed, with a top dual in any move to a semi-finals.
Article source: https://www.uefa.com/futsalunder19/news/newsid=2572380.html?rss=2572380+Greece,+Cyprus+through+from+preliminary+round