CHICAGO (AP) –Â Authorities contend a glow that pennyless out about median adult a John Hancock Center, one of Chicago’s tallest skyscrapers, has been put out. Five people were injured.
Flames and thick fume poured out of an easterly side window on a 50th building Saturday. Authorities pronounced a glow did not leave a residential section where it began though a unit was gutted and other residents on a building would be displaced. The Fire Department pronounced a glow was accidental.
The iconic 99-floor building also has offices, shops and an regard building renouned with tourists.
Article source: http://feeds.huffingtonpost.com/c/35496/f/677503/s/4bb11ca6/sc/27/l/0L0Shuffingtonpost0N0C20A150C110C210Cfire0Erages0Ein0Eone0Eof0Echicagos0Etallest0Eskyscrapers0Einjuring0E10In0I86181660Bhtml0Dutm0Ihp0Iref0Fchicago0Gir0FChicago/story01.htm