If you own an Amazon Echo, Fire TV or a Fire tablet with Alexa installed, you should definitely take advantage of some of the offers from Amazon this weekend. If you order by voice through Amazon Alexa, the company’s digital assistant, you can save on plenty of gadgets. Amazon sent us an email this morning with a full list of what you’ll be able to save on, so I’m going to copy it below for our readers.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to ask Alexa what her deals are in order to find what’s available at a specific time, between today and November 21, and while supplies are available. At one moment, for example, you may find $80 off of a 32-inch Samsung 1080p TV. At another, you may find a $30 discount on the Sphero Star Wars BB-8 robot. It all depends on when you ask.
Amazon said it’s adding a $5 Amazon gift card to sweeten the deal for customers who order from Alexa between now and Cyber Monday. Here’s a look at what’s available:
“Alexa, what are your deals?”
Prime customers have exclusive access to amazing deals during voice shopping weekend with Alexa:
· Save $50 on an Amazon Tap – say, “Alexa, order an Amazon Tap”
· Save $80 on a 32-inch Samsung 1080p LED TV – say, “Alexa, order a Samsung TV”
· Save $30 on a Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App controlled robot – say, “Alexa, order a Star Wars robot”
· Save $15 on a Philips Hue LED Starter Kit with 2 Bulbs Hue Bridge Hub – works with Amazon Alexa – say, “Alexa, order a Hue Starter Kit”
· Save $80 on Beyerdynamic Limited Edition Headphones – say, “Alexa, order studio headphones”
· Save $130 on a 10-piece All-Clad stainless steel cookware set – say, “Alexa, order an All-Clad cookware set”
· Save $10 on LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box – say, “Alexa, order a Lego Classic Brick Box.”
· Save 30% on a 48-pack of Amazon Basics AA batteries – say, “Alexa, order AA batteries”
· Save 35% on Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles – say, “Alexa, order Lindor truffles”
Article source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/11/18/alexa-deals-amazon/