Target on Wednesday announced a new two-day Cyber Monday sale that technically kicks off on Sunday, November 27, and runs through Monday, November 28.
The retailer said it’s offering 15 percent off of everything it sells, both online and in stores. It also called out a few specific deals customers might want to take advantage of:
- Samsung 43” Ultra HD TV, $399.99 plus $50 Target GiftCard (Reg. $599.99)
- Free Xbox Live Gold three-month membership ($24.99 value) with purchase of Xbox One S 500GB console with Battlefield 1 digital download, $249.99 (Reg. $299.99) (console sale price available Nov. 27-28)
- Free $100 Target GiftCard with purchase of any Swagtron T1/T3 Hoverboard (Reg. $349.99/$449.99)
- Up to 25 percent off K’NEX, Mega Bloks, Magformers, and select LEGO toys
- KitchenAid Professional 5-qt. Stand Mixer, $199.99 (Reg. $449.99)
- iRobot Roomba 880 robotic vacuum, $449.99 (Reg. $599.99)
- Save $10 when you spend $50 and save $25 when you spend $100 on trees, lights, décor, ornaments and more (offer available in-store and online)
15 percent savings applied at checkout
Target said that customers shopping in its stores and online might not see the 15 percent discount on products in the aisle, but that the price cuts will be applied “at checkout both online and in stores during the two-day sale.” Customers won’t need to worry about coupons or carrying anything special into the store, the deal applies to everyone.
Oh, one last thing: All orders placed through Target.com will ship free during the holidays.
Article source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/11/23/target-cyber-monday-sale-runs-two-days-15-percent-off-everything/