The wait for a new MacBook Pro is here. After months of rumors, Apple finally introduced the long-awaited update and it looks pretty awesome. Apple’s new model with Touch Bar also comes with Touch ID, a thinner design, four USB-C ports, and a bigger trackpad.
Amid the glamor of the Touch Bar and improved design, there may have been a few announcements that slipped through the cracks. These minor details are a bit on the technical side, but they might be important if you’re contemplating purchasing a new MacBook Pro.
Here are a few things you should know before you take the plunge and buy the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Up to 100% faster flash storage.
- MacBook Air still exists along with every other MacBook model.
- New MacBooks have headphone jacks.
- Any USB-C port can be used to power the computer.
- Available in Space Gray
- Better display – 67 percent brighter, 67 percent higher contrast ratio and has 25 percent more colors.
- Sixth gen Intel chip.
- 15-inch MacBook Pro comes with Radeon Pro Pro 455 and 2GB RAM but can be upgraded to 460 and 4GB for just $100.
- 13-inch dual-core model can be speced out with a i7 3.3GHz Intel chip.
- 13-inch model still doesn’t have dedicated GPU (Intel Iris 550).
Check out the video above for a more comprehensive breakdown of the list by Jon.
Article source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/videos/macbook-pro-with-touch-bar-ten-things-you-need-to-know/