Rather than offer only a few days of steep discounts, Amazon announced it’s extending Black Friday prices past the end of this month. The online giant on Wednesday said it will offer deals on products, from electronics to toys, until Dec. 22, a few days before Christmas Day.
According to Amazon, customers will be able to find new deals as often as every five minutes on the company’s website. You can already score some really great Amazon swag at discounted prices, and more deals are expected over the coming weeks. The Echo Dot, for example, is currently just $39, down from $49.
While Amazon is already offering some great deals, the company said the best ones are expected from Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday. So, if you’re looking to score a cheap TV, new toys, or even discounts on clothes, Amazon is your one-stop-shop.
Shopping goes mobile
For what it’s worth, Amazon said more than 70 percent of Amazon customers shopped using the mobile app last holiday season. So, you know, shopping for stuff on Amazon while you’re at a department store isn’t all that uncommon.
Some good products are already up for grabs at discounted prices, which you can see below. It’s hard to ignore the Fire tablet at $33.33, even if it is low specced.
Amazon Black Friday Deals:
- Starting November 20, Kindle Paperwhite will be $20 off – just $99.99
- Starting November 24, Amazon Echo will be $40 off – just $139.99
- Starting November 24, Echo Dot will be $10 off – just $39.99
- Starting November 24, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote will be $10 off – just $29.99
- Starting November 24, Fire HD 8 will be $30 off – only $59.99
- Starting November 24, Fire tablet will only be only $33.33
Article source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/11/16/amazon-black-friday-deals-dec-22/